Design and integration

From Design to Delivery

From the initial design to on site delivery we can streamline the process of building or updating your digital infrastructure. After all, it is the core of modern business.

Digital infrastructure is the core component in modern business. Companies rely on a strong foundation with the capacity and resilience to provide stable and reliable service on a day to day basis. All while remaining flexible and adaptable enough for future development as your business grows. There is even as concept known as the 80-20 trap. Where businesses spend 80% of their time and resources on maintenance of their existing infrastructure and the remaining 20% on the innovations that help them chase new business opportunities.

At DES we have aa team of skilled engineers with years of experience in system integration that can help your business thrive. All while freeing up your team to do what they do best, focus on your core business and chase new opportunities safe in the knowledge that your technology won’t let them down when they need it most.

From start to finish we streamline the design and implementation process. We have a great track record in developing and integrating new technologies across a range of sectors and at any scale. We work with industry leading partners that provide high quality solutions. We can help you analyse your existing situation, pick out a range of new options and have them installed and ready to go in no time.

Hassle-free design and integration process

Design experience

You’ll benefit from the experience and in depth knowledge of our fully trained engineers. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure every aspect of your new system is designed to fit your needs. From system configuration to device installation and network port mapping you’ll receive the best care and attention available.

Procurement

With a detailed plan in place and a timeline that fits your needs we reach out to our extensive list of partner vendors to provide the best possible equipment and solutions quickly, efficiently and at a price that’s right for you. We only work with vendors we trust to provide high quality products to make sure you get the best available options on the market.

Build

When you’re ready to implement our solutions we will send in our team of skilled engineers to deploy the new technology options agreed in the planning and design meetings. We will manage all the labour and logistics so you can get back to focusing on your clients and leave the rest to us.

Testing and validation

Our team will automate the process of system configuration and testing to ensure accurate and consistent validation in every product and solution we install. We also stand behind all the work we do, if something goes wrong we will fix the problem or replace it immediately.

Final deployment

When all the testing and we will arrange for delivery and full installation at your location. Unlike some firms that will provide a list of products and a manual our team take care of everything. We install, test and double check all the new technology and make sure it fits your existing infrastructure perfectly.

Fully managed service from start to finish

Project management and quality assurance

Part of what makes DES special is our project management service. This includes system assessment, scheduling, vendor management and service logistics. We manage the project from start to finish and include a full timeline with milestones so you can see the progress were making together every step of the way.

This also helps us ensure that every installation is completed to exacting standards. This includes a full and comprehensive quality control process throughout. The quality of our work is very important to us, as it no doubt is to you. We make sure your new system is working perfectly and ready to start delivering value the minute you turn it on.

Connect with one of our specialists

Our team are ready to help. Let’s jump on a quick call or video chat to discuss the technology challenges your organisation faces or discuss your IT roadmap.